Monday, October 06, 2014

Search the MLS in Fort Myers Florida

I was just doing a search for properties on our website at Topagent.com  and I came across a neat way to search for properties.  probably every agent website has one of these but I was impressed with the way the searches were categorized.

For instance, I performed a search for just properties in Fort Myers and it opened up a search page to search only those properties every way imaginable.

Next I tried a search for Cape Coral Florida properties priced between $300,000-$400,000 and 225 matches came up.

I particularly like the listing at 3236 Delilah Dr in cape Coral



Hopefully you'll have fun playing with all the ways to search for properties in SW Florida.

Here is a complete sitemap
Visit our Listing Sitemap

Brett Ellis
RE/MAX Realty Group
7910 Summerlin Lakes Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33907

Website www.Topagent.com

No comments: